You will find 199 posts in the category Blog on this blog.
- $1.5M Foreclosure Fraud Scheme Busted
- 10 Reasons Why Title Insurance is Worth The Cost
- 10 Tips for a Successful Signing Appointment
- 10 Tips for Saving Resources
- 100 money orders totaling $50,000? How we handle cash payments in excess of $10,000…
- 17 Points of Communication for Smoother Closings at Ticor Escrow
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the CFPB
- 5 Title Insurance Questions to Consider when Purchasing a Home
- A Big Notary No-No
- A Case of Brotherly Identity Theft…
- A New Look and Delivery Method for the GNG Newsletter
- A Policy by any Other Name – ALTA Homeowner’s Policy Demystified
- A strong finish to another successful year, on record revenue from commercial business
- A Surprise Wife, a Missing Seller, and an Uncooperative Beneficiary…
- A Tale of Short Sale Smoke and Mirrors
- A Wrap-Around Mortgage Gone Bad…
- Accommodation Signing Protects Against Elder Abuse
- Achieving Higher & Greener Standards in Real Estate
- Adding the twitter widget to wordpress
- All Cash Transaction Down to the Wire…
- An Assignment of Proceeds Fraught with Fraud
- Announcing the Relocation of Our Bellevue Escrow Branch!
- Announcing the Relocation of Ticor’s Gig Harbor Office
- Announcing the Relocation of Ticor’s Kent Branch
- Announcing the Relocation of Ticor’s Seattle Escrow Branch!
- Announcing the Relocation of Ticor’s Washington State Headquarters
- Announcing the Ticor Title TRID Wheel
- Announcing Ticor Title’s New Federal Way Escrow Location!
- Announcing Ticor Title’s Spokane Operation
- Bank of America Short Sale Letter Verification Hotline
- Behind the Scenes with Ken Karman at Ticor Title
- Behind the Scenes: A Video Tour of our History-Filled Backplant
- Betrayed with an Uninsured Deed…
- Beware of 16 Red Flags that could delay your escrow closing
- Celebrating the Completion of the New Raft Island Bridge
- CFPB – [Video] New Terms & Language to Look For
- CFPB – The New Loan Estimate In Plain English
- CFPB [Infographic]- How the CFPB Impacts You
- CFPB Announces Online Filing Under Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act
- CFPB Proposes Two-Month Extension of Know Before You Owe Mortgage Rule
- CFPB Tips – An Overview of the Loan Estimate
- Condo or Co-op, What’s the Difference?
- Condo, Townhome, PUD, or Plat? What they are, how they’re different, and how they’re identified.
- Deed Types – What Are The Differences?
- Deeds Indeed
- Delegate These 5 Tasks & Save Time With Every Real Estate Transaction
- Domestic Partnership Law in Washington State
- Donation Matching & Food for Pictures… Get more mileage out of your donation!
- Earnest Money Instructions Clarified on New NWMLS Form 21
- Escrow Officer Banned Because of Short Sale Oversight
- Escrow Workflow – 12 Steps to Closing with the TRID Forms
- Fake Short Pay Letters? True Story…
- Flopping – The Latest Short Sale Scam
- Fraudulent Mechanic’s Liens Thwarted
- Funds and Proceeds – Tips for a Successful Escrow Closing
- Funds Diverted by Hackers
- Generate More Direct Marketing Leads with TicorMarketingCenter.com
- Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting Event June 5th – Federal Way Ticor Title
- Have you checked your title company’s claims reserve lately?
- HELOC Spending Spree – Was it Fraud or Ignorance?
- Holiday Food & Gift Drive to Benefit Troops, Families, and Kids
- How Closing Timeframes will be Impacted by the CFPB
- How do I remove someone from the title to my property?
- How Does Blogging Lead to Real Estate Business?
- How Green is your Escrow Transaction?
- How One Single Initial Unraveled a Real Estate Transaction…
- How the CFPB Three-Day Waiting Period Works
- How the TRID Closing Disclosure Delivery Period Works
- How to Eliminate Signing/Consummation Date Guesswork
- How to get a Facebook Fan Page Custom URL
- How to Receive Your Closing Protection Letter in One Minute or Less
- How to Steal a Mansion
- Improve the Home-Buying Experience with the House-Hunter Scorecard
- Is someone using my photos without permission? Find out who!
- Is Title Insurance Worth It? Fraud Victims Covered…
- Is your wordpress site mobile ready?
- Making a Smooth Transition to the New Closing Disclosure Form
- Math Made Easy With TicorAgent 2.0
- Mineral Rights Reservations and Residential Property
- Minors in Title to Real Estate
- Mortgage Fraud Quiz
- Open House – October 9 – Ticor Title in Kent, WA
- Open House April 13th – Ticor Title – Gig Harbor
- Open House May 12 – Ticor Title Lynnwood
- Open House September 25 – Ticor Title Federal Way
- Order Customer Service and Title & Escrow Via Text / SMS Messaging!
- Owner’s Premium & Simultaneous Issue Discount – Under the New CFPB Rules
- PATH Act Increases Withholding Rate up to 15%
- Payments to Entities vs. Payments to Individual Partners
- Pesky Credit Card Payoffs
- Property Information on demand saves the day
- Property Tax Appeals and Exemptions
- Protect your identity by regularly reviewing your credit report
- Ready, Snap, Go! – Take A Photo & Get A Property Profile
- Real Estate Investor Tries to Defraud the IRS
- Real Estate Legal Descriptions in Plain English
- Receive Recorders office holiday schedule via text
- Recorded Documents Now Available Via Ticor Pocket Profile App
- Referral Fees to the Borrower? Not Without Lender Approval!
- Refi drama and the importance of document execution guidelines
- REO Fixer Fiasco
- REO Transaction? Watch for these details when setting client expectations…
- Residential Title and Escrow Rate Calculator – TicorRates.com
- Same-Day Solutions – Signing & Closing
- See you in the Harbor, Part II – Gig Harbor Escrow Team Goes All In!
- Streamline Your Workflow with Instant CPLs and Rates
- Ticor Everett Grand Opening – September 18
- The Anatomy of a “Cash Back” Mortgage Fraud Scheme…
- The Anatomy of a Non-Judicial Foreclosure in Washington State
- The Benefits of an Owner’s Title Insurance Policy
- The Home Closing Process and Benefits of an Owner’s Title Insurance Policy
- The Life Cycle of Bankruptcy – Chapters 7, 11, and 13
- The Probate Path – Married Community Property
- The Probate Path – Married, Separate Property…
- The Probate Path – Single at Death
- The Property Tax Annual Cycle
- The Property Tax Annual Cycle in Washington State
- The REO Transaction Process [Infographic]
- The REO Transaction Process Explained
- The Story of a Stolen Payoff Check
- The Story of the Stolen Lot
- The trouble with a non arm’s-length short sale…
- The Two Ways to Order Title and Escrow Online
- Third Quarter 2013 – A Strong Quarter with a Shift Toward Purchase
- Ticor Gives Back – and has a little fun in the process
- Ticor Pocket Profile App – Property Profiles on the go
- Ticor Pocket Profile App now available for Droid!
- Ticor Restructures and Localizes Title Department
- Ticor Title Company Fact Sheet 1Q 2011
- Ticor Title Expands Sales Team with Sundi Avila & Amanda Bell
- Ticor Title Expands to Serve 19 Counties in Washington State
- Ticor Title Expands to Spokane Valley
- Ticor Title Fact Sheet – Q3 2011
- Ticor Title Federal Way Escrow – Video Tour & Photo Gallery
- Ticor Title Lynnwood Welcomes Christy Jones
- Ticor Title Lynnwood Welcomes John Kirkpatrick
- Ticor Title Mid-Year Company Fact Sheet
- Ticor Title Participates in the Ugly Sweater Run
- Ticor Title Seattle Welcomes Keleen Goering, LPO
- Ticor Title Seattle Welcomes Nichole Smith
- Ticor Title Spokane Valley Expands Team!
- Ticor Title Welcomes John Bloomquist as VP/Area Sales Manager!
- TicorDashboard Replaced by SmartView on Feb 11
- Title Products & Rates – How they’re disclosed under the new TRID rule
- Top 10 ways TicorAgent 2.0 can help you close more business
- Top 4 Domestic Partnership Questions
- Top 8 Questions About FIRPTA
- Two HUDs Are Not Better Than One…
- [video] CFPB Rule Provides Tighter Fee Tolerances
- Vesting Types – Single, Married, or Separate…
- Video Tour and Photo Gallery – Ticor Title in Everett
- Video Tour and Photo Gallery of our Seattle Escrow Branch
- Watchful Examiner Helps Prevent Elder Abuse
- Water Boundaries & Title Insurance
- We’re having a Luau! Announcing our new Gig Harbor Escrow location!
- What are the typical closing costs? And who traditionally pays them?
- What Every Realtor Should Know About Owner’s Title Insurance
- What Happens Between Signing and Closing of Escrow…
- What happens when you scan our QR codes…
Best practices we use.
- What is a Closing Protection Letter in Washington State?
- What is a Land Contract?
- What is a Plat? And what should I know as a home buyer?
- What is a QR Code and How Can I Use it in My Marketing?
- What is a Title Commitment
- What is an Easement and Why Should I Care?
- What is bankruptcy? What options are available to the debtor and the creditors?
- What is Escrow [video]
- What is Title Insurance [video]
- What Makes a Real Estate Description “Legal”?
- What To Do If Your Identity Is Stolen
- What to Expect at Escrow Closing – [Video]
- What to Look For in a Title Insurance Company [video]
- What’s the difference between “Signing” and “Closing Escrow”
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way… Or not!
Probates & Real Estate Explained.
- Which Title Insurance Policy Should I Choose?
- Why Altered Checks for Earnest Money are Unacceptable
- Why do I need escrow? The escrow process in plain english.
- Why Do I Need Title Insurance? The Tale of the Lingering Line of Credit…
- Why do I need Title Insurance? The Tale of the old Utility Agreement…
- Why We Don’t Handle Holding Escrows…
- Will the Real Seller Please Stand Up?
- You’re Invited to Our Open House at Ticor Title in Seattle!
- Yours, Mine & Ours…
Homesteads in Washington State